- Call 844-ASK-TAIT 24/7
- Email email@example.com and if your request is urgent put the word urgent in the subject or reply to the email you receive with #urgent
- Remote support may be billable
Help us help you
- Write out the observed behavior. What, exactly, are you seeing?
- The next thing to report is the expected behavior. In other words, what do you think the system should do?
- What are the exact steps required to produce the issue? Could there be any environmental factors at play?
- Provide a detailed list of the things you tried to fix the issue.
- List any workarounds you found.
- For Navigator or iQ systems, include an issue collect or a support bundle. Barring that, a full description of errors and alarms including fault codes.
- Use screenshots and video generously
Urgent requests or emergencies are imminent risks to safety or system integrity. Non-emergent requests that are submitted as urgent will be assessed a $500 fee.
Depending on your Support contract status, remote support may be billable. Our base rates for remote support are $175 per hour billable in 15 minute increments. Please note that time spent working on an issue when not in direct contact (phone, email, etc.) is billable. Also, there is a $500 per instance fee for support requests outside of 8:00AM to 5:00PM for your respective Support office.