- Call 844-ASK-TAIT
- Email email@example.com and if your request is urgent put the word emergency in the subject or reply to the email you receive with #emergency
- Remote support may be billable
Help Us Help You
- Write out the observed behavior. What, exactly, are you seeing? Include the following:
- Affected axes numbers and names
- Affected node numbers and names
- Query the actual error code
- List any affected I/O
- The next thing to report is the expected behavior. In other words, what do you think the system should do?
- What are the exact steps required to produce the issue? Could there be any environmental factors at play?
- Provide a detailed list of the things you tried to fix the issue.
- List any workarounds you found.
- If the issue is with an iQ or Navigator system, try to include a support bundle or issue collect. Barring that, include a full description of errors and alarms, including fault codes. For more, see How to Submit an iQ Support Bundle or Creating Issues in the Issue Collect Tool (ICT).
- Use screenshots and video generously! See also this article on submitting large files.
Urgent requests or emergencies are imminent risks to safety or system integrity. Non-emergent requests that are submitted as urgent will be assessed a $500 fee.
Depending on your Support contract status, remote support may be billable. Our base rate for remote support is $210 per hour billable in 15 minute increments. For out-of-hours (8:00AM to 5:00PM for your Support office) remote support, our rate is $420 per hour, billable in 15 minute increments. Also, there is a $500 per instance fee for support requests out-of-hours calls. Please note that time spent working on an issue when not in direct contact (phone, email, etc.) is billable.