Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we are unable to offer in person Navigator Automation Platform Training at this time. We are investigating online course delivery. Please click the link below so we can let you know when we have options.
All courses below are held at TAIT's International headquarters in Lititz, PA.
iQ Powered by Navigator
- Experience the state-of-the-art user interface for the Navigator Automation Platform
- Operate and program real equipment in the iQ lab
- This class assumes familiarity with fundamental entertainment automation concepts and will not cover those prerequisites
- Principles and foundations for Automation Operators in live events
- Practical motion exercises and basic cueing in iQ powered by Navigator and the Navigator Classic GUI
- Gain practical experience with the TAIT Navigator suite of products
- In-depth exploration of live event programming
- Development of rules and collision avoidance
- Introduction to 3D visualization and modeling
- Prerequisites: Introduction
NOTE: This ensures a common baseline for all of the students in the Programming class. Given the flexibility of the Navigator Automation Platform, people may never be exposed to some of the ways in which we work in the classes.
- Combined axis control for 3D motion
- Setup, calibration, and cueing of 3D objects
- Practical use of 3D applications
- Prerequisites: Introduction and Programming