All courses below are held at TAIT's International headquarters in Lititz, PA. For more on logistics, see Training Center Logistics.
NAVIGATOR 103-Introduction (4 days)
- Principles and foundations for Automation Operators in live events
- Practical motion exercises and basic cueing in the Navigator Classic GUI
- Gain practical experience with the TAIT Navigator suite of products
For more information, see Navigator Automation Platform: Introduction.
Currently available Introduction classes:
- April 24-27, 2023
- June 5-8, 2023
NAVIGATOR 201-Programming (4 days)
- In-depth exploration of live event programming
- Development of rules and collision avoidance
- Introduction to 3D visualization and modeling
- PREREQUISITE: Introduction class. This ensures a common baseline for all of the students in the Programming class. Given the flexibility of the Navigator Automation Platform, people may never be exposed to some of the ways in which we work in the classes.
For more information, see Navigator Automation Platform: Programming.
Currently available Programming classes:
- May 1-4, 2023
- June 12-15, 2023
NAVIGATOR 301-3D (4 days)
- Combined axis control for 3D motion
- Setup, calibration, and cueing of 3D objects
- Practical use of 3D applications
- PREREQUISITES: Introduction and Programming
For more information, see Navigator Automation Platform: 3D.
Currently available 3D classes:
- June 26-29, 2023
Basic Technical Training + Vector (2 days)
Our popular two-day course is suitable for all skill ranges, from those who have never seen a Kinesys system before to more experienced users looking to hone their skills. This course includes:
- In-depth practical experience programming and operating Vector
- Technical overview of Kinesys products & how they work
- System setup and basic troubleshooting skills
Currently available Vector classes:
- March 22-23, 2023
Ready To Sign Up?
Click HERE to register for NAVIGATOR or Vector in-person training. This will redirect you to TAIT University - our learning platform. You can then choose the class you'd like to take, select your preferred dates, and add that session to your cart.
Article is closed for comments.