All courses below are held at TAIT's International headquarters in Lititz, PA. For more on logistics, see Training Center Logistics.
Introduction (4 days)
- Principles and foundations for Automation Operators in live events
- Practical motion exercises and basic cueing in the Navigator Classic GUI
- Gain practical experience with the TAIT Navigator suite of products
For more information, see Navigator Automation Platform: Introduction.
Currently available Introduction classes:
- January 10-13, 2022
- February 7-10, 2022
- March 14-17, 2022
Programming (4 days)
- In-depth exploration of live event programming
- Development of rules and collision avoidance
- Introduction to 3D visualization and modeling
- PREREQUISITE: Introduction class. This ensures a common baseline for all of the students in the Programming class. Given the flexibility of the Navigator Automation Platform, people may never be exposed to some of the ways in which we work in the classes.
For more information, see Navigator Automation Platform: Programming.
Currently available Programming classes:
- January 17-20, 2022
- February 14-17, 2022
- March 21-24, 2022
3D (4 days)
- Combined axis control for 3D motion
- Setup, calibration, and cueing of 3D objects
- Practical use of 3D applications
- PREREQUISITES: Introduction and Programming
For more information, see Navigator Automation Platform: 3D.
Currently available 3D classes:
- February 21-24, 2022
Ready To Sign Up?
Click HERE to register for NAVIGATOR in-person training. This will redirect you to TAIT University - our learning platform. You can then choose the class you'd like to take, select your preferred dates, and add that session to your cart.