Creating Issues in Issue Collect Tool (ICT)
You can gather the information about a station file, different configurations, log files, environment details, and more using Issue Collect Tool.
Make sure that you define the level of process logs in the device properties.
To create an issue in Issue Collect Tool:
- In the Main NAV:Tile window, click , and then click Issue Collect Tools.
- In the Device Logs Saver window, select check boxes next to the nodes or devices that you want, and then click New Issue.
- In Properties - Issue > General, do the following:
- To gather UI logs and station files, select the Show File Related Data and Logs check box.
- To gather server logs, select the Process Logs check box.
- To make a snapshot of a screen, select the User Interface Screenshot check box (or use a keyboard shortcut Windows+Shift+S).
Note: Each device has its process log that is disabled by default. To turn on logs and define the appropriate log level, see Storing Process Logs.
- (Optional) To download an existing core dump, see Downloading Core Dumps of Undefined Devices.
- Click Ok.
The issue is created and displayed in the Device Logs Saver window.
You can now attach this zipped file to a support ticket.